Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Miku Hatsune: Project DIVA f - Flower Fight


Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ (初音ミク Project DIVA ƒ) is a rhythm game created by Sega and Crypton Future Media for the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3. It is the fifth instalment in the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA series of Vocaloid rhythm games.  The game makes use of Vocaloids, a series of singing synthesizer software and the songs created using these Vocaloids, most notably Hatsune Miku. 
 
Hatsune Miku (初音ミク), is a '16 year old', turquoise pony tailed virtual Diva.  Her name comes from the merging of the Japanese words for first (初 hatsu), sound (音 ne) and future (Miku ミク).  The name signifies the 'first sound from the future'.
 
 
The game consists of a total of 44 songs and one of those songs is 鏡音八八花合戦 (Kagamine HachiHachi Flower Fight).  Enjoy...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your blog, amazing for all the informations you got.
    I recently came back from japan and I seen an interesting piece for your blog:
    which is biscuits with hanafuda shaps. I got pictures. If you got an email i can send them to you.
    romain.boitier@gmail.com

    Romain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Thank you for your kind words. I will email you shortly. Hanafuda shaped biscuits sound intriguing!

      Regards
      Anthony

      Delete